Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day Two

So I am involved in the Journeyman League for Warmachine. I decided to play Mercs. Broadside Bart at his best.. The Battle Box is Bartolo, Freebooter, Mariner, and a Buccaneer. I have painted up all the models and started work on the buccaneer thus far. I am going with a blue, bone, and chrome scheme. I will post picks in the near future.

So when the league steps it up a notch I am going to probably add gunner. I need the firepower to make up for the loss of firepower from the buccaneer. Knockdown is great but when you have nothing to exploit it with it becomes wasted.

Sadly tonight was the start at our local gaming store of the league. I was unable to attend due to parent teacher conference night. However I should have some great upcoming battle reports for 40k using the new necron codex at a tourney on Saturday and will get some league games in for warmachine on Sunday. Until then. Keep the dice rollin.

No comments:

Post a Comment