Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Blog Community

Well, I have finally finished moving and I am going to start my new years resolution off early by comitting to write in this blog every day up into the new year. This blog will host a large volume of information surrounding Games Workshop, Privateer Press, and a few other companies that produce computer games.

The focus of this blog will be around my adventure to start out a new necron army and to finish off my sisters of battle force. In addition to this I have recently picked up Mercs from the Warmachine line and I am looking to use them to extend my Cryx force. There will be battle reports, painting tips and tricks, tactics, and various reviews of units and experience with various models.

So please join me on my hobby experiences, feedback is always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment